Re: [DML] antifreeze question

SNIP - - Mike wrote:

> once again for being the great guy that he is... as
> I've decided to no longer try and keep my car under
> 4000 miles anymore (meaning I drive it for fun now!
> woohoo!), I've discovered I have the hot-start
> problem...
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I'm glad you've decided to keep your car. I am even
more excited that you are going to drive it. IMHO.
the joy of DeLorean ownership comes from driving it on
a regular basis. While I only drive mine 6 months out
of the year (it is not a winter mountain car) put
15-20K on it each year.

The good news is that you'll meet new friends, get
envious stares, get "thumbs up" from lots of folks and
have a car that is actually fun to drive. BUT, there
is some bad news. A 20 year old car with only 4000
miles has not been driven enough to display all of
it's individual quirks. They will appear!! Some of
them may well be very frustrating and at least a
couple will cost a few $$$$. HOWEVER, as you have
already discovered, this forum is a tremendous help.

Good luck!

Dick Ryan
VIN 16867