Not in Northern Ireland I'm afraid.

Please save me from despair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who will insure Deloreans in Northern Ireland?????

I get as far as my Post code is BT..........." No sorry don't do Northern Ireland"

When you go to the local insurers they come out with the most ridiculous figures. I could probably insure the Space Shuttle cheaper!

So who over here do you use?

Cheers

Paul
VIN... not with that insurance!