VIN#04610

Hello everybody

A few weeks ago, I bought myself a Delorean after looking around for
a long time. I've been a Delorean-fan ever since the Back to the
Future-movies, but I never thought I would ever own one myself, since
there are not many around in Belgium.
Anyway, I bought VIN#04610, standard stainless steel exterior, grey
interior, manual gearbox, hoodlines but no gasflap and no emblem. A
few minor defects, but nothing I can't solve.
I've looked on the ownerslist, but I can't seem to find my VIN-
number. All I know is that the car came from California (according to
the previous owner). Is there anyone from DML who can tell me more
about VIN#04610, where it came from and where it was bought
original ? It's always nice to know the history of a car. I would be
very thankfull.
Also, I would like to know if there are other Belgian Delorean-freaks
on DML. You don't have to own a Delorean yourself, but it's always
nice to know that there are other Delorean-freaks in Belgium.

Regards

Andy