E-Bay steared me wrong (was DMC Prices)

I looked on E-bay for a while, and every car (about 8 of em) I looked into
(thought I could get away with a good car for under $15k) was a total pile
of junk :( I found that unless you want to spend 18-20K on an e-bay
listing, you are better off going through a private seller in a club.

I found most people selling in the 15K and under range on e-bay inherited
the car, or bought it from someone else who ripped them off, and wanted to
get their money back by ripping someone off. MOst oweners did not include
or lied about facts. Very dissappointing. I looked at several cars, and
almost cried due to their condition....

Kevin Abato
Happy Owner of Vin# 6680 (Thanks again Doug!)

[long quote snipped by moderator]