air-con

this is in response to the person looking for affordable fixes for air-con..

i had to replace a lot on my car to get the aircon running again (almost
$2000 cdn) but i did find that the current system will run perfectly with a
product called "fr-12". the brand name is "frigic". there is a little info
on this page, about half way down..

http://www.gtv6.org/cl_cool.htm

i am running frigic in my car, and it is great. my expensive a/c repairs
were due to leake. i had to replace my evaporator and dryer, as well as a
LOT of labour, the weak canadian dollar and import duties... that is the
only reason why my a/c fix was expensive. the frigic conversion involves
changing the valves on top of your compressor, and charging it up!

hope that this is of some help.

:)
mike cutting
new liskeard, ontario