Re: AC Compressor wont come on

>From your description of the problem there are two things to check.
The first and most likely is the low pressure switch which is located
behind the front right wheel. Put a meter on it and check for
continuity. If there isn't any in all likelyhood you lost your charge
of Freon. If it checks out the other possability is the A/C section of
the mode switch. If there is no continuity at the low pressure switch
go to the compressor and with a tire guage see if there is any
pressure at the test connection on the suction line. If the pressure
is not above 60# you need to go to an A/C shop and have it fixed.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxx, Delorean17@xxxx wrote:
> Hello,
> now that it is 70 out I can no longer drive my
> car until night time because the air conditioning
> will not come on.

[moderator snip]