Re: e-bay cars (was DMC Prices)

Glad to see your still visiting the list Michael! Buying the car on
Ebay has picked me up a few additional WOWs. For everyone else who
doesn't know the story, I bought the D from Michael sight unseen off
the web. The experience was a little strange, since I was sending a
rather large cashiers check to someone I don't know.

The best thing Michael did was the extensive photo gallery he set up
on his website. Almost every possible angle was shown, and that gave
me a feeling of actually inspecting the car in person. 100 photos
were good enough for me! He was also very honest about any problems
or blemishes. The car was exactly as described, which made me a very
happy buyer. The additional close-up photos of the one or two areas
where the practically unnoticeable blemishes were was very reassuring.

I wouldn't have any problem purchasing another vehicle if it was well
documented and photographed.

Tyler
Current #3472

snip
> Just for another side of the issue. I sold my DeLorean this past
December
snip