"D" fulfills "Make A Wish"

We were going to sell the "D", but there was a reason unknown to us
at the time for keeping it--his name is Will--a young man of 14 years
with an amazing attitude for what he is experiencing, and a great
zest for life--and an immense love of automobiles--the DeLorean is at
the TOP OF THE LIST!--through a friend we heard about Will and his
illness--yesterday we drove to his home. His bedroom was filled with
pictures, models, and posters of cars, but it was obvious the
DeLorean was his favorite. We handed over the keys to Dave, who owns
a car restoration business, who had befriended Will--giving him rides
in vintage sports cars, Mercedes, BMWs, Spiders--but what Will really
wanted was to ride in a DeLorean. Through our mutual friend Dave
heard about our car and contacted us. The look on Will's face when he
saw the car words cannot describe--he just lit up !! The video
camera was rolling and people were taking pictures. His parents
helped him into the car and he and Dave, with Will's father and
Will,s younger brother, Matt, following behind in Dave's Alfa R.,
went for a drive. A wonderful experience we were so happy to have
provided for him; an incredible, delightful young man and a family
with an abundance of love and an astounding attitude. We thank the
Haskills and Dave for the experience to last a lifetime!