Remote starters

Greetings all.. I am now in the market for picking up my first D, I
am looking to get a stick, due to better driving experience vs. an
automatic. Trouble is, Many places it is illegal to have a remote
start on a standard shift because if you leave it in gear and try to
start it, it may start moving and could run over somebody. My
question is, has anyone come across a security system that has the
proper sensors to disengage the starter if left in gear? I really
would like to remote start the vehicle for A/C in the heat, and heat
in the winter, due to the obvious lack of full-size windows. Most
systems only work on an automatic.