Re: ss frame and metal detectors

FWIW

For a loop of wire to "detect" metal, there must be motion.
It is the car passing over/into the loop which generates a current in
the wire. This current is then sensed. Hence, it doesn't matter
where the bike stops. If it has enough metal to generate the
required current to set off the sensors, it will do so when the bike
enters the loop.

-Gary G.