DeLorean Car Covers

I have stumbled across a heck of a deal for 11 of you!

For several weeks I have been bidding on car covers on e-bay and have either
been outbid in the final minutes of the auction or the bidding has gone too
high for my liking. I contacted the seller of a cover fitted for a Ferrari
Mandanello and asked if it would fit a DeLorean. As it tured out, the seller
is the owner of Covercraft (one of the oldest in the car cover business and
the company that made the original D covers ) and he had just put one of the
top-of-the-line Ultralon covers on e-bay for a DeLorean. As I write this,
bidding is at $102, with 5 days to go. (This is a 4 layer cover, suitable for
outdoor storage. I want a more lightweight cover for indoor storage and that
is less bulky when bagged).

The gentleman's name is Bob Lichtmann and in our e-mail exchanges he informed
me that they have some of the poly/cotton covers, custom made for DeLorean,
in overstock! I asked him and he offered to sell them for $62 each + $5
shipping to any member on the DML! I believe this is at or below dealer cost.
(Check details at covercraft.com, but I understand that they are only selling
to dealers.) Bob's e-mail address is 'blichtmann(at)yahoo.com'.

I have no prior experience with this brand, but I know several people that
have and I have only heard good things about Covercraft. And Bob is a heck of
a nice guy to do business with!

My cover is on its way here! (And no, I do not get any commission;-)
Roger