Re: [DML] Fascia Paint

Joel,
I had my fascia painted last year and was able to get the correct paint. (
codes and all). The first code listed on most lists is no longer the correct
number. However, there is a replacement # that is correct. I searched the
back issues and found a 1-800 #, called it and they were able to get me a
dealer near me that had the paint. I'll go search me stuff and post the #'s.
Bruce Battles
Vin # 06569