DeLorean in new Comic Strip and Old Book

DeLorean in new Comic Strip and Old Book

This week the comic strip "This Modern World" features a DeLorean. You
can read the strip in many college newspapers, and online in Salon
Magazine:

http://www.salon.com/comics/tomo/2001/01/16/tomo/index.html

At an antique store I just picked up a copy of the 1985 book "A Touch of
Class: 101 Great Marques 1885-1985" by Andrew Whyte. I was pleased to
see that Mr. Whyte included the DeLorean as one of his 101 greatest
marques from the first century of the automobile industry. The book
features a very attractive photo of a DeLorean, and suggests that
DeLoreans may achieve classic status.

Compared to many other automobile books written in the U.K., "A Touch of
Class" is kind to the DeLorean name.

According to Amazon, Andrew Whyte has written many other automobile
books. Has anyone on the DML seen them? I am curious to know if Mr.
Whyte reguard for the DeLorean has changed over the last 16 years.

- Mike Substelny