Re: [DML] DeLorean in new Comic Strip and Old Book

Re: [DML] DeLorean in new Comic Strip and Old Book

Interesting "drawing" of the car in the first frame of this cartoon. You'll
notice that even though the doors are both shut in this frame, the
reflection of a raised passenger side door is still visible in the
windshield! How strange. It would seem that the artist didn't quite do
enough editing to the photo he used, or just plain didn't understand what he
was looking at when referencing it.
Oh well, as they say, details, details!
-Josh
VIN 5102