I have to tell you guys..!

Member, owners,

I met with Brandon in KY last night to look at his Delorean (my first
up-close look anyway), and I was blown away by the cleanliness of the car,
this thing is immaculate. (He said it was filthy, go figure..<G>)

He was very kind in letting me paw his car and ask silly questions, drool,
take pictures, ask more silly questions, drool, etc. I also got a good look
at Jim Varney's Delorean and more parts.

I have to say, the Delorean MUST be seen in person to be appreciated fully,
as the pictures don't do it justice. I know you owners out there are rolling
your eyes about now listening to me spout about this car, but I have to have
one now. That short meeting cemented the fact that I must own one before I
die. <G>

I just wanted to say thanks to the mailing list and to members who have
been so helpful, and to Brandon for all the above. You guys are all class
acts!

Lance B. Bowman