Re: [DML] DOA membership worthwhile?

Kevin Creason wrote:

> Is membership in the DeLorean Owners Association (www.delorean-owners.org) worthwhile?

That is a personal judgement call, akin to asking: "Is owning a DeLorean worthwhile?"

I am a DOA member. I plan to continue my membership, and I feel that I get my money's
worth out of the DOA. I like my DOA logo jacket and I enjoy attending the DOA Expos, but
most of all I like having the latest issue of DeLorean World on my coffee table. In
casual conversation I constantly run into misinformed people who believe that the DeLorean
is an unpopular, unsupported automobile. One glance at the latest DeLorean World is
usually enough to change their minds.

I also like the fact that the DOA gives me a chance to write articles that are published
in an international magazine.

The DOA is what it is. I personally find my membership to be valuable, as do thousands of
others.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 7 years