Re: [DML] cabin lights

Wow, I have the same problem with my recently-bought Delorean. The rear
light turns on when I open the doors, but I can't get the front light to
do so, however, it does work in the always on position. I think I know
what's up with the dealy. If you open a door and shut it quickly, the
light will stay on. But if you open the door for maybe 10 seconds or so,
and then close it, the interior light turns off right away. My guess is
that it's supposed to work that way.

-Christian