East TN area owners!

A few of us Knox,TN area owners were together today (as we
are almost every Sunday) and discussed the possibility of
starting an area club. Just informal get togethers or
what-not.

If there are any D owners close to Knoxville; E.TN,
W.Carloinas, SE Kentucky, N. Georgia, or anywhere that
would be interested in doing this let me know. It would be
great for more local owners to get together to share their
expertise with the other owners and to have fun..Maybe even
have some driving tours of the Great Smokies or wherever we
end up!

I know there are several DeLoreans in the area; however,
the owners have not come out of the woodwork yet! If anyone
has any tips on starting a succesful club I wouldn't mind
some pointers!

-On another note-- Sean Howley, Joe Palatinus, and I
removed the left front fender on my car today. A
professional that works on the cars at my work will be
removing the dent this Thursday. He assured me that he
shouldn't have any probs removing my dent, as long as I
removed the fender off of the car for him. I will post to
the list the success of my dent removal! I hope all goes
well. I have the car cover on the car so that no one will
wonder why the fender and hood is off of my car!

Later,

Aaron Posey
#3202 --
Happy Holidays!!!!