Re: cabin lights

Kevin,
If the cabin light wires are plugged in right after you did what
Robert said, gently push the light lens towards the windsheild.
That's what I do with mine and the lights delay going out about 30
seconds after I get in. If it doesn't work that way then try the lens
other way.
John

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "Kevin Creason" <dmc4687@xxxx> wrote:
> Also, while poking around behind the seats, I just discovered the
rear light. I've only had the car a monthish, so that's not THAT bad
of me not to have seen it before.

> This light does work in a door open position, where the front
cockpit light does not work in the door position, only in the always
on position. The rear one also stayed on a while a few times after
closing the door, but other times went right out. Weirdness, yes;
what to do?

> My passenger door lights don't always work, but that is definitely
their switches fault. Could they be related problems?