Re: Condensating Quarter-windows

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, "David Teitelbaum" wrote:
> This is a long shot but the condensation problem could
> be caused by cooling system leak and then the steam
> would condense on the windows.
[snip]
> If you haven't done a cooling system
> service in many years perhaps it is time to replace
> all of the hoses and maybe the condensation will go away.

I Think you've misunderstand my problem:
My windows aren't fogging up during a drive,
but during the night; when my car sits outside...

I don't know when the cooling-system was checked last (I only
bought the car two months ago), but before buying I did check
the hoses. None of them are brittle and I am not loosing coolant.
Actually, my cars' cooling-system works quite well!

Thanks for your comments anyway,

Jan van de Wouw
Thinking Different... Using a Mac...

#05141 "Dagger" since Sept. 2000