Re: Broken Shift Linkage

More Information - in the eGroups Files section at
http://www.egroups.com/files/dmcnews/PROCESS-A/

Somebody put the factory assembly drawings for the shift linkage that
shows this in detail. Look at the drawings labled PROCESS 1 thru 4.

These were put there in January, no idea who did it. Thanks whoever
you are!

Dave