[DML] Inner roof braces?

I was wondering if anyone knew what if any metal bracing there is embedded in the fiberglass of the D's roof panel (between the doors) i.e. Are the door hinges bolting essentially through fiberglass only or is there an embedded plate or plates of some sort? I guess this requires someone either having tried to drill through this area or having seen a seriously damaged roof section which might have fractured the fiberglass exposing it's internals.

Thanks,
Steve
VIN 2650