Re: Broken Shift Linkage

Biggest problem with this is that an artist would be of more benefit
than a photographer. The parts in question are essentially invisible
when installed in the car. This does show up in the parts book as the
pivot bolt part Number 110183 Callout #17 on page 4/2/0. You access
it on the car through the same hole in the frame where the fuel
accumulator is located. In the electronic version of the parts manual
it is in section 4 available at http://www.dmcnews.com/files.html

Dave

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx, Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxx> wrote:
> Shift linkage problems appear on the DML from time to time.... I
would like to see some pictures from