Can't Drive Fifty-Five? Results

Results:

My speedo works and I can keep my speed
under control. (when I choose to do so.) 8 47.06%

My speedo works, so I *know* that I drive
the way Chuck Yeager flies. (If you don't
like it, get yourself a Yugo.) 7 41.18%

My speedo does not work. (I judge my
speed by the Doppler shift from my
headlights.) 2
11.76%

(other answers had no reply)

Analysis:

While I posted the survey with tongue-in-cheek, the results are
interesting. Apparently half of us do not care about speed limits!

Also, about 12% have non-functional speedometers. If any of the parts
vendors are lurking, I suggest that you have a special sale on angle
drives when you come to Cleveland. You could easily sell a dozen of
them.

BTW I would not be one of them. My speedo works perfectly.

- Mike Substelny
VIN 01280, 7 years