           From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
           From: "Mario Perotti" <perotti@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: Ann & Ed Thompson <rapparivarat@xxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Archie G Hill" <ahelio1@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Mark Noeltner <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: "Robert Rooney" <dmcvegas@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: pressurerat@xxxxxx
           From: Roland Barmettler <roli@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Erik Geerdink" <delorean502@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Empress Ballroom" <empressballroom@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "Sean Spurlock" <sean_dmc1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
           From: "DMC Joe" <dmcjoe@xxxxxxx>
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: Delorean17@xxxxxxx
           From: Printed Drinkware Company <drinkware@xxxxxxxx>
           From: "Nick Kemp" <nkemp@xxxxxxxxxx>
           From: Marc A Levy <malevy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     24. New poll for dmcnews
           From: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
     25. Can't Drive Fifty-Five? Results
           From: Mike Substelny <msubstel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 16:41:11 EDT
   From: delorean31@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: More Power...

I replaced my Alternator with the Delco 105 amp unit sold by PJ Grady.  It
works flawlessly and the voltmeter never drops below 13 amps even with A/C
and the headlights running.  You sound like you are having the same problem I
had with the original Duceilier Alternator.

Gary Gore
Activities Director
DeLorean Mid Atlantic
VIN 03360

<< Hi guys,

 Have any of you noticed a large draw on your Voltometer when you turn on the
AC?  I have really noticed when I turn on the AC that some times at Idle the
meter reads under 13 VOlts.  Is that pretty common?  Have any of you
purchased a better alternator, or another fix?

 Thanks,

 VIN 16367 >>

Message: 2