New poll for dmcnews

Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the dmcnews
group:

A survey for DML subscribers who DO NOT
own DeLoreans! How has reading the DML
changed your impression of DeLoreans?
Asked by Mike Substelny.

o Reading the DML has convinced me never to buy a DeLorean.
o Reading the DML discourages me from purchasing a DeLorean, but the jury is still out.
o The DML has frightened me, but I still want a DeLorean.
o The DML has has no influence on my thinking at all.
o Reading the DML has increased my desire for a DeLorean.
o Without the DML, there is no way in the world that I would even consider buying a DeLorean!

http://www.egroups.com/polls/dmcnews

not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
web site listed above.

Thanks!