Re: Can't Drive Fifty-Five? Results

Speed limits are more of a guideline than a rule. Drivers fit into 3
categories:

1. I Pass most cars, and seldom get passed.
2. I drive the speed of the cars around me.
3. I am passed by most cars and seldom pass others.

Most drivers are on category #2. I'm in category #1, unless I'm
lost, drunk, or in a strange place.

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695

P.S. I do not regularly drive drunk! I have in my youth woken up in
the morning, however, thinking "Hmmm, I shouldn't have been driving
last night, better take a cab next time..."