[DML] Re: Exhaust smells like gasoline?

Jeff,
It sounds like a fuel leak, here is a test. After driving the car for a
while park it outside, on a day with no wind, and put your sniffer to work.
External leaks will usually leave a wet look in the area of the leak. The
most common fuel leak areas are the fuel filter, accumulator, and pump
connections. Be prepared to roll under the car and also to remove the
access panel to the fuel pump for a complete inspection.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx