[DML] Re: speakers

James,
Don't bother trying to replace the original side / rear speakers. The sound
system for the DeLorean was designed long before "bass" was a necessity.
Those rear / side speakers have no baffling so regardless of what speaker
you install you will not hear deep bass. Keep in mind that you must remove
the rear quarter trim panel, considerably labor intensive if you have never
done it before, in order to assess the speaker mountings,

We suggest placing two 6" speakers in the carpeted panel (above the wheel
wells) at the back of the parcel shelf.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx