[DML] Re: DMC Transmission

Christopher,

Yes, it is the R-30. There is no horsepower spec's but we know that the
trans will hold up to the stresses of a twin turbo DeLorean.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: Christopher Hawes <cmhdevelopment@xxxx>
> To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [DML] DMC Transmission
> Date: Friday, July 09, 1999 7:03 AM
>
> Does anyone know if the Renault gearbox is an R30 unit. I know that the
> current Lotus Expirit V8 Twin-turbo (350bhp) has a Renault R1 unit albiet

> reversed rotation. Does anyone know the horsepower restraints for the
R30

To address comments privately to the moderating team, please address moderator@xxxx