[DML] 81 DeLorean for sale

81 DeLorean for sale. Automatic. Black interior. Has gas flap w/ lines
and has been lowered. The car has ground effects, rear wing, black out kit,
Alpine stereo system including tape unit w/ CD shuttle, Alpine amp & Punch
60 amp, Alpine Navigator, Alpine car phone, and 2 Kicker 10' woofers. Also
has Alpine alarm system w/ paging unit. No dings or dents. Interior and
exterior in excellent condition. I also installed seats out of a '95 T/A to
increase the comfort. All updates and upgrades made plus more. (including
rebuilt computer governor that has been working flawlessly since) Trophy
winning car. 101k miles. You can see pics at my website. I will take pics
this weekend and update the page to feature the newer equipment that's been
added since the last pics were posted. Asking $19,500. Car used as daily
driver. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks,

Duke
at88mph@xxxx