[DML] Re: Exhaust smells like gasoline?

Jeff,
I had the same problem. My problem was that the fuel pump boot was not installed properly, and the gas was seeping out onto the top of the gas tank. Ididn't see a leak either. But I smelled it. So open up your trunk, and take off the cover over the gas tank and you'll see your fuel pump. Take off the hose clamp and inspect the boots on the pump to see if they are good. They might be old and require replacement. Then again, the one that is on thepump just be out of alignment. Check it out. Good luck! ---Dan #5493