      1. Re: Gas Tank Cleaning/Flushing
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: PRV engine output
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. Re: Re: Engine Performance questions
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Re: Engine Performance questions
           From: kayoong@xxxxxxx
      5. Delorean needed for prom in Cincinnati...willing to rent for $
           From: "tnconlon" <P12C16@xxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Gas Tank Cleaning/Flushing
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. RE: Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Steve Deichman <swdeichman@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Front side marker lights not working
           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Re: brakes need bleeding again?
           From: Bob Brandys <BobB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Re: brakes need bleeding again?
           From: "David Teitelbaum" <jtrealty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: DeLorean Lawyer News Story
           From: "Donald Ekhoff" <ekhoff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Attention owners in DE
           From: iznodmad@xxxxxxx
     13. Roof Light Disassembly
           From: "Gary Weaver II" <gw2tulsa@xxxxxxx>
     14. Re: Gas Tank Cleaning/Flushing
           From: dherv10@xxxxxxx
     15. Fwd: PRV 500 HPs?????
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     16. Re: PRV 500 HPs?????
           From: Senatorpack@xxxxxx
     17. Oregon Club events?
           From: "Adam" <acprice1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
     18. Delorean at Disney
           From: mroboto@xxxxxxx
     19. Re: Gas Tank Cleaning/Flushing
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     20. Re: Tellus Carriers
           From: "B Benson" <delornut@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     21. ebay twin turbo
           From: "ferdaniraphael" <raphael.ferdani@xxxxxxxxxx>
     22. RE: Re: Lowered suspension
           From: Dick Ryan <deloreanbiker@xxxxxxxxx>
     23. SEDOC APRIL MEETING
           From: "delor_01" <JOHN.JORDAN@xxxxxx>
     24. Re: running rich??
           From: "cruznmd" <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     25. Re: Front lower control arm replacement
           From: "ksgrimsr" <knut.s.grimsrud@xxxxxxxxx>

Message: 1
   Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 19:29:03 +0100
   From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Gas Tank Cleaning/Flushing

Acetone will dissolve the tar-like deposits, but give it a good scrub
with household cleaning products too and make sure to dry it thoroughly.

Martin

MPolzin@xxxxxxx wrote:

>What is the best method of cleaning out the fuel tank? Just drop and scrub,
>or is there any cleaning agnets out there that would assist? Thanks.
>
>Mike

Message: 2