SEDOC APRIL MEETING

SOUTHEASTERN DELOREAN OWNERS CLUB

APRIL TECHNICAL SESSION

WHEN	SUNDAY APRIL 27

TIME	1pm UNTIL 3pm

WHERE	LANIER TECHNICAL COLLEGE

SESSION	Inspection of the lower arms for signs of stress fatigue.
There has been an increase in the number of failures.

Inspection of brake system pads, rotors and hydraulic fluids; both
brake and clutch.

We will have a lift available thanks to the college. This is
Great opportunity to use this facility on this date and perhaps on a
continuing basis for tech sessions. Please plan to attend.

Directions

985 north to exit 16.(oakwood exit) turn left (west) to the second
light and turn right into the Gainesville Community College
entrance. Continue 2 blocks to the Lanier Technical College on the
left.

We will have an update on the Cruise In for September

John Jordan
President
Southeastern Delorean Owners Club
404 562 6075 404 316 0673 cell