Re: [doc] question about refurbing alloys

Re: [doc] question about refurbing alloys

Steve,

Sorry for the delayed reply. I had a similar experience when I went to A1 wheels. It's a bit of a rag-tag set-up and I know what you mean about the staff:

When I took my wheels in, I asked them what colour options they could offer (hoping that they'd be able to match the shade of silver exactly). The guy just said "Well, you just want 'em refurbed don't you? There's nothing more to it than that. Â200 cash. Pick 'em up next week."

They came back as good as new and the shade is spot on. I'm not sure if they were wet sprayed though. The only reason I stuck with them was because I knew from other customers that they have a good reputation.

Lap-tab is just off the M6 near Spaghetti junction isn't it? I have heard they are pretty good. Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Phil Peters
VIN# 4400