wheels done in grey.

Cheers

Claire
#2292 (July 81)
DOC170

--- In doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Peters <PhilPeters@...> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Sorry for the delayed reply. I had a similar experience when I went
to A1 wheels. It's a bit of a rag-tag set-up and I know what you mean
about the staff:

> When I took my wheels in, I asked them what colour options they
could offer (hoping that they'd be able to match the shade of silver
exactly). The guy just said "Well, you just want 'em refurbed don't
you? There's nothing more to it than that. £200 cash. Pick 'em up
next week."

> They came back as good as new and the shade is spot on. I'm not
sure if they were wet sprayed though. The only reason I stuck with
them was because I knew from other customers that they have a good
reputation.

> Lap-tab is just off the M6 near Spaghetti junction isn't it? I have
heard they are pretty good. Let us know how you get on.

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk