Re: [doc] Re: re still doesn't idle ok

Hi Steve,

I¹ve had a problem with the idle speed motor not working correctly and
making my revs stay high and it turned out that one of the pins on the Rist
connector by the coil that goes to the idle motor was loose and some times
failed to make a connection.

I replaced the pin, cleaned the others up and all is now fine.

Dan
DMC Ltd