RE: [doc] Subs 10th Anniversary.

List Declan/

I'm not sure what has happened between Declan's and my email!

My problem is I received a bankers draft, dated 10th Jan 06, from "Kill
O'Grange Co Dublin, Bank of Ireland" For £25 subs, but no name is
included, the postmark says "Baile Ath aCliath DMC, 13807635.  If anyone
recognises this or can identify the sender, I'd be very grateful.

At first I thought it was Declan's, but no, his was Pay Paled
yesterday.

On another matter, 17th January 1996 was the date on our first
newsletter!  We are officially 10 years old ( thanks to John Chapelhow
for finding it for me) It makes interesting reading and is in the
"members only" section of the club website.  www.deloreans.co.uk

Best regards
Chris Parnham
DOC 2
RHD  vin  12173  "Gully"
BTTF vin  20049  "Backy"

-----Original Message-----
From: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Declan Gantley
Sent: 20 January 2006 08:08
To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [doc] Subs

Hi,
This one is basically for Chris P.
He sent me a mail twice and I answered both of them but I am getting a
strange e-mail back , saying notification / delivery failure.

Sorry, Chris the subs are not mine , as you know I sent mine yesterday.
I asked around it's not P O'Malleys and Shane doesn't think it's his.
If there is a branch name on the Cheque that will help a lot at least

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk