Re: [doc] Auto transmission

Hi Paul

I'm not going to be a lot of help here because I'm going to tell you
what it isn't....

I'm sure someone might jump in and blame the transmission governor, but
this is designed to get stuck in 3rd if it fails AFAIK

The bit where the tranny meets the engine is the final drive and takes
regular gear oil. Probably just driveshaft seals weeping (v common after
24 years, but usually only a couple of drips a week!)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk