[doc] Auto transmission

Hey guys,
  Having a little problem with my  car. For a couple of mornings now, when I
put her in "Drive" she seems to only stay in first gear. I'll move the gear
shift to "2" then back to "Drive" and still no change. It takes a few
minutes before its back to normal. All my fluid levels seem to be well
within tolerances, but I've had a "couple" of drips of oil come from the
back end of the transmission where it meets the engine.Any thoughts anyone?
Someone today mentioned something about trapped air in the transmission.
Does this sound right?
Regards,
 Paul Birks DOC298
  BAKNTIM Vin#0981