[doc] RELAY (UPDATE)

Hi Folks

Well I fitted the update relay kit and straight away ran into
problems.  The car would not start!  I had been driving it only 5
mins before I changed the relays and it still flat refused to
start.  The only relays that have anything to do with the starting
of the car are the START INHIBIT RELAY and the FUEL RELAY.  I had
changed both of these and straight away thought that onbe of them
must be faulty....  I took each one out in turn and tried starting
but of course with both out the car didnt even turn over.

I replaced the new relays and wiggled the wires underneath and tried
starting her again and WHAM up she roared.

I have no idea if me wiggling the wires helped or if the car needed
time to get used to the new relays (can this happen??)but everything
seems to be fine now (FINGERS CROSSED)I am heading out to work now
so will check her again before I go to bed.

Alistair
DOC 404

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk