[doc] Apology and Stuff

Hi All

Firstly a bit of an apology for being rather elusive for a while,
i've had 2 key members of staff (including my boss) alternately off
work for the last 6 weeks, had a new reg number produce un-
controllable levels of business and a new model launch which has
given me the pleasure of working about 40 days on the trot (and yes,
I am now off sick !!), so apologies for not responding to peoples
messages etc, i'll try and remember all of them here - and to top it
all my home PC was been attacked with a virus which I have just today
seemed to have sorted.

Martin, sorry to hear the news of your father - but I'm please DMUK
is moving onwards and upwards - you know you'll always get my
business !

Ian, do you still need that Land Rover looking at ? Let me know and
i'll fit it in this coming week (I still have the guys details),
also, i'll happly organise pricing and shipping for the parts you
need, can you email me at work robin.simpson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
and i'll come straight back to you if you're not already sorted.

Mike, you wanted to discuss DMUK's shock absorbers - give me a call
anytime on 07779 273001 or Email me at the work address above - I
can get those Emails much easier than the home one.

Anything else i've forgotten, just nudge me a reminder !

Looking forward to the NEC, do we have a full compliment of cars ?
Did we go for those light boxes Chrispy ? Looking forward to seeing
it.

See you all soon

Robin
DOC300