[doc] Re: RELAY (UPDATE)

Alistair

Try http://www.deloreanparts.com/zilla_006.htm for a guide to
adjusting the electrical relay connections.

It depends what your relay plugin 'bar' is like. Several of the wires
on my car were loose. In fact until I adjusted mine (and sorted/moved)
the circuit breaker, the whole metal panel on which the lock module
sits was 'live' measuring ~12v!!!

Out of curiosity what was in your fan fail and cooling fan relay
sockets when you got it. Mine had the factory recall jumper wire but
with an original blue fan fail module in the glovebox.

Many of the connectors needed cleaning, and I went through 5 sets of
dashboard instrument fuses in a week (this settled then settled
down). The biggest improvement was after DMUK added a new ground
cable to the dash ground point (behind the radio on the RHS), see
files\electrical.

John

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk