Re: [doc] deloreans.co.uk Latest Update

It really depends on how your speedo was done when the car was converted
to RHD. The drive still has to come off the left front wheel, so you'll
need a special cable, and it depends on whether the lambda counter box
is still there or not (I've seen both on different RHD's)

Martin

DOC UK Website: www.deloreans.co.uk