Re: [doc] Driving a D every day?!?

I was travelling southbound in the outside lane between junctions 7 and 4 of
the M42 on Friday evening around 5.30pm having left Stevenage (Knebworth
filming) earlier.  I was sat in traffic with the car pulling itself forward
in first when I thought I heard a DeLorean horn... I looking across the
crash barrier to see another DeLorean also sat in the outside lane heading
in the opposite direction.  Both the male and female occupants had the same
pleasantly surprised expressions as I.  The car I think was an early 1981,
the plate was KJD or KDJ 554W and I have no idea if they are new owners
and/or DOC members.... so, are you out there???

This is the first time EVER that I have just happened to come across a
DeLorean out on the open road unplanned, and as I was in mine at the same
time made the odds so strong that it may never happen again...

Regards
Chris Hawes
DOC 138
Vin 5255