  From: Christopher Hawes
  To: doc-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 12:55 AM
  Subject: Re: [doc] Footage Wanted

  I have recently seen the DOC DVD Volume One and impressed with the menu's,
  artwork and overall presentation.  I was not quite as pleased to see my
  footage on there which I had not been approached about.  If asked I could
  have supplied the original footage from CD/DVD as the footage for volume one
  had been captured from a VHS tape which as you know means impaired quality.
  Also, the NEC 1999 movie had had the non DeLorean section removed, which I
  understand why a brief look at TVR's, Dodge Viper's, Jenson, Aston Martin
  etc is not relevant, but, the rest of the footage did return back to the DOC
  DMC stand and showed not only the finale to the show from the DOC stand's
  perspective but also there was a timeless shot of Chris Parnham striking a
  BTTF poster pose with a club member next to DeLores all kitted out in the
  BTTF gear....

  I think the club DVD is excellent in its concept, and as I am a club member
  (138)  I felt I was not unreachable in being asked about providing source
  footage or permission for existing tapes.  The movies had my name at the end
  so there was no anonymity issues.

  The club DVD's I feel are a perfect way to enable everyone to have a
  timeless copy of both events that they have fond memories of and those they
  have missed.  It is key to obtain relevant permission where possible.
  Despite this, I have helicopter footage and more from Eurofest, Gaydon and
  other unique footage that I would like to share and could be supplied for
  volume 2...

  Chris Hawes DOC 138