Antenna?

A DeLorean I've been looking at has a problem with the automatic antenna - it's stuck in the "up" position. I was under the impression, however, that all DeLoreans had the antenna mounted in the windshield, which caused bad reception but didn't add any ugly extension to the outside of the car. Did later model DeLoreans have external antennas on the back of them, or am I to assume that one of the previous owners of this particular DeLorean had a new antenna added for better reception?

Thanks.

- Frank

---------------------------------------- "Freedom is not asked for. It is taken." 00011 10011 WyldKard - wyldkard@xxxx http://mendax.org ----------------------------------------