Nose bra order placed with Colgan

Hi-
I won't use the list for a blow-by-blow report of the delivery process, but
the order has been placed with Colgan Custom for this year's batch of custom
made DeLorean nose bras. They may begin cutting as soon as next week. I had
many inquiries, and hopefully responded to everyone as asked, but my DeLorean
screen name fills up very quickly, amd sometimes things get overlooked! If I
haven't replied to you, please contact me privately ASAP since they'll let me
add on to the order until Monday a.m. If I've already indicated you're on the
list, no need to worry, I've got you covered.

-Wayne A. Ernst
vin 11174
"Living the dream!"