Re: [DMCForum] Removal of Timing Pulley

The Delorean manual is officialy wrong, yeah like that never has
happened before. My Crank pully Bolt that I bought directly from DMCH
was a 35mm and it fits snug in the 1 3/8 socket. My original bolt
that was original to my engine was also 35mm.

The 1 3/8 socket is also a 35mm if you crossover standard to metric.

Try a 35mm socket IF you dont believe me.

Mark V