[DMCForum] Re: the EV1... vs Diesel

Yeah, I can go for that.

But keep in mind that we already do drill for oil and NG here.  There
are 3 oil derricks within 3 miles of my house (I live in Houston).
>From what I've read (sorry, I can't find the report right now), the
amount of oil expected to come out of ANWR would only compose about
25% of our domestic petroleum production.  That means it would only be
a 50% increase, domestically speaking.

I'm not against drilling in ANWR, but I do think it's a very small
band-aid on a very big problem.

Regards,
Jon Heese